gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Through my eyes series - Mardi Gras 2011


5th March 2011 was a BIG thing for me. Getting to Sydney was a huge step and so was coming out, so Mardi Gras in Sydney symbolised a lot. It was amazing from the pre party drinks at a friends flat before hand and then out and about on Oxford Street for the Parade to then partying on the street afterward. Was just an awesome day from dusk till dawn literally!! (I didn't sleep until 7am on the Sunday haha!!)



As you can see all the colours, lights, people and partying!!... it was an amazing nights.. The parade was two hours long and full of hot men and women putting together their thoughts on gay rights etc!! was just an amazing moment to be apart of. There was a bit of politics and religion there i.e. "Muslims against Homophobia" and "Come out as Catholic" etc so it must be hard for these guys and it shows homosexuality is coming on leaps and bounds.



All in all it was one of the best nights I have had in a long time!!!




Through My Eyes 1410986394416246994

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta