gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Am I growing Up?


I'm baaacccckkkkkk!

My last post I explained how I was no longer doing this blog. I wasn't the person who started it and felt I needed to finish it there. Since writing this post I have starting to learn some valuable lessons in life.

Am I growing up or am I now just starting to get comfortable in my own skin? I was speaking with some friends and it would seem I am learning more about me and other people today than I ever have! Maybe I only now have slowly become settled in my own skin and am becoming more aware of what is going on around me. I'm learning to manage my expectations of people, to surround myself with positive people and that it is all about quality over quantity whereas before I was more concerned over how many friends I have, I am now focusing on how much happiness and positiveness one person can give me.

Moving to Australia over 4.5 years ago was a huge curve ball for me and I have really learnt so much about myself and others. I have grown up a whole heap since I moved here and I am still learning everyday. Over the coming months and posts I will keep you updated on this journey that I seem to have subconsciously started in my head as well as any events/reviews along the way!

Remember I am all about you getting involved and giving me feedback and lessons! I have realised I am learning and will always learn so point me in the right direction!

Until next time xoxo
Life 6707634854896583026

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta