gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Through My Eyes - My Back Garden


As I share my lift with you as my move to Australia, my new life and my journey (now I am not working more so) it is only fair I share picture moments of my life. I will Upload 2 picture moments every single day! and today I start with My Back Garden :) Hope you all like this.



The reason I have done mostly the beach, and not the actually physical garden is well ... the beach is calming and tranquil, I can lay with my windows up, listening to the waves coming onto the beach and slowly, deeply putting me to sleep - Where in the UK is this possible!! As I write this post all I can hear is these waves and it such a beautiful sound! :)

Through My Eyes 2858425265477188995

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta