gayguymemoirs
Loading...

The awkward moment when...

We all seem to have these awkward moments when your on a bus and someone stinks of B.O or when you wake up and think its Friday when its actually Wednesday but there has to be some serious #awkwardmomentswhen so I decided I must blog a post on mine...  

*coff*

So.. My partner was in a band "We Are Squid" and obviously me and some of his mates would go watch their gigs, they were always fun and sometimes included one my girl friends to pee in front of a parked car and then the owner would go in and turn on the lights (as it was after hours and it was dark) and normally included us getting a little bit drunk, a teeny tiny weeny bit drunk! 



On this occasion it was at the XSCAPE in Milton Keynes in the entertainment part - the bar was a cool styled bar and the drinks where flowing. My partner just done the first part of the gig and joined us for a beverage of ice cold beer.... He then goes back up to do his second part at this point me and my friends were seeing double vision and having a gay old time! I was shaking what my mother gave me, she was robot-ing and they were crunking it up in the corner. Me and one of my girl friends do a little bump and grind sometimes - you know over 18's only dirty dance lol

I decided I wanted to go right down pfffffffttt... worse mistake EVER #AwkwardMomentWhen my trousers split from the top of the front all the through the crutch area, inbetween my legs and up the back... HOW EMBARRASING!

Like this - but in a club
I did not know what to do, where to go and who to go with!! After another drink (sat down) and a cigarette I decided to just forget about it and dance. I carried on partying till the silly hours of the morning with trousers like the above!!

Needless to say lot's of people wanted photos of me bent over... haha... dear oh dear!!
 

nights out 2316401376000086789

Post a Comment

  1. Awww that's not so good but at least u the type of person to keep dancing! Great approach to life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta