gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Day 1 of my #Dietlicious5DayCleanse

As you know I am running a competition to win 1 of 2 Dietlicious 5 Day Cleanse packs and the lovely people have given me on to try and then blog about... Check out Day 1 below... (you can enter the competition HERE)

First up Lemon + water 


Breakfast Watermelon, mint + acai smoothie 
To be honest it took a few sips to get used to but went down nice and chilled... You will notice a few movements with this but all good


Mid Morning Fruit + nut mix 

Lunch Indian vegetable curry w rice 
Now this I LOVED... a nice spice to it, vegetable were still crunchy and the potatoes cooked so good (nice and soft) the rice - Perfect!!

Mid Afternoon Seasonal fruit + ginger tea
This is surprisingly nice, I actually enjoyed it!

Dinner Vegetable & lentil soup 
Word of advice do not smell before heated up!... once cooked its really nice and filling, although I wish I could of added pepper but was YUMO!!!

Snack Seasonal fruit

So far good day!.. was lovely food. I have done Lite'n'Easy before and I find this stuff tastes better and by the looks of things you actually cook food not just in a microwave pumping some radiation through it!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta