gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Single Review - Crazy by Ricki Lee

Ricki-Lee's single Crazy is on iTunes NOW!
Well as regular readers who frequent my blog you may know my love for several artists. But there is one artists which trumps all of them - Ricki-Lee.

I have been following Ricki-Lee and her CrAzY adventure since I moved to Australia and have since become a fan! Not a screaming "aghghh Ricki I love you - sign my arm and I will get a tattoo" type of fan but a "I respect your past, your present and your future" kind of fan. She is very humble and has time for old fans & new fans!

This is one lady... actually no scrap that... Women who has come from nothing, worked hard and earned the last two records to go Platinum!! "Do it like that" and Raining Diamonds" but since these amazing singles she has brought us something a little different, something funky, something fresh and something very very GAY haha!!...

Crazy starts with a very exciting melody and then straight into some fun lyrics - "I wana see you get nasty on the floor" the beat kicks in and the voice belts out!... this song is not a sit down song, tap your feet song or a song to do the sliding shuffle. You need to have it loud - be naked and shake everything your mamma gave you! I won't lie I had it SO loud in my car - singing away to it and got some weird looks from people (mostly guys haha) with the added little twist of Dub Step in the middle this song has a very addictive hook to it and you will be singing it in your head for a while! I CANT WAIT for the video!!!

I'm sure, if not already, Arq Sydney, Nevermind, Stonewall, G-A-Y, The Courthouse and god knows how many other gay bars will be playing this to death!.... So what else is left to do? apart from "Go Crazy"

To Download Ricki-Lee's single "Crazy" from iTunes CLICK HERE

Ricki-Lee 2064594709973722220
Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta