gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Guest Post - Miss G! - So Awesome to have her blog for me!

I have been following the fabulous Miss G over on her blog Appl3 Pie and her twitter and I asked if she would kindly be a guest blogger - WOW! She said yes... so here it is...


Mr T had kindly asked if I would like to guest post on his blog and I of course immediately said yes. So here we are …

So rather than bore you with my usual jib jab, here I'd like to share a pictorial of secret and not so secret locations in my hometown that is Sydney.
I've grown up here and no matter how much some may persuade that other cities are far superior, there is always a secret location to discover and an event to partake, which makes one really grateful. Fall in love with the city all over again … Enjoy!





Love 2929360302748218254

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta