gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Treat people how you want to be treated they said, it will come back around they said!



Treat people how you want to be treated they said, it will come back around they said!

The above is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard, my mum use to say this to me all the time and now it just grinds on me! Generally speaking I will befriend pretty much anybody, with a few exceptions, but generally I do! I then naturally become closet to some and hold them close to my head/heart.Over the last 3 nearly 4 years of moving to Australia I have met more venomous people than I ever have, and i'll give you a little run down

Work Colleagues
 Gave me nasty nicknames, tried to get me beaten up in a nightclub in Sydney, bullied me for my sexuality and would often threaten me. Take "office banter" seriously and then complain to management about it!

"friends"
People have got involved in a friendship circle and caused shit, shit stirred about me and worst thing is 90% of the friend circle believed them, people taking money never paying it back, people generally taking advantage of the fact I an kind hearted and help them out and then shit on me from a 400 story building! 

I mean if you asked my friends about me although they may say "sometimes a bit much" or "is a little OTT at time" I guarantee you each of them will also say funny, kind, loyal, fun and potentially legend ok maybe got abit ahead of myself on the last one haha. What I am trying to get at is I do nothing but right by people, I don't lie, I don't steal, I help out where I can no matter how big or how small the help is and I even would help out financially if I can too! Treat people how you want to be treated - to me is the single most annoying saying ever. I treat people in a way I want to be treated.... to only then when I need help, a shoulder to cry on or somewhere to stay not get the help I need.

I guess maybe I should choose my friend more carefully, get out of recruitment and maybe not help people out as much in order to really find a great balance between life and relation/friend ships.





trend 1212171447336263932

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta