gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Jay-Z rapping "Domestic Violence"


On Friday 13th at 5pm AEST Beyonce released probably her most anticipated ok well not anticipated as nobody knew but it has been one of her best, if not the best album she has released. Smashing records and becoming #1 in 91 countries. Loving most of the songs and my fave's have to be Partition, Jealous, Pretty Hurts, Haunted and Blow.

Now these video's are very sexual, have hidden messages and are sometimes close to the cuff. I need to bring something to your attention here, Drunk in Love ft Jay-Z isn't a song I enjoy to be honest even before what I am about to bring up.

The song is about how happy they are in love, how amazing they are in bed together - but let's face it Beyonce in any bed would be pretty darn amazing, but there is a little verse from Jay-Z I need to mention. You can listen to it from 4:40 on the video below.


"I'm Ike Turner, turn up

Baby know I don't play, now eat the cake, Annie Mae

Said, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!"







Now not sure if you familiar with Ike and Tina Turner? But it wasn't the best relationship, and in the documentary of Tina Turner's life there is a scene where Ike shoved cake down Tina's throat, IN PUBLIC and proceeded to beat and rape her for about a year before she had the flee the house to escape harm. You can see the scene of the movie below.




I'm not sure about you but THIS should not be sung about in anyway shape or form. What is Jay-Z trying to get at in this song? Please make me understand HOW this is ok to glorify a women who got domestic violence!!!

trend 1598652558538453981

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta