gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Summer's here! Time to Diet and get fit

What is it with Summer here in Australia. When I first got here and took a walk on the beach to see all these gorgeous, toned men and beautifully shaped women, I was like "OK, I need to me some healthy food and fitness regimë" everyone is just so fit and active here which is brilliant as it gives me more motivation!

When I first got here I was rather big! a little to big in fact! so I decided it was time to get a personal trainer who I had for 2-3 times a week for a while. I then on a works do had a go karting crash which kind of put me out for a week or two and lost the motivation to go back and never did. Now summer 2011 is around the corner I have decided to do it again.

I am currently in my first week of lite'n'easy and the food is DELISH! I am hopefully next week going to start 1 or 2 days personal trainging also. With the 1500 calories a day plan from lite'n'easy and a couple of days working out hopefully should see a little weighloss soon. I also intend to get more toned and definition eventually, I don't want big huge pecks and back muscles just a slight definition.

This lite'n'easy stuff is amazing though! I pay $120 per week for Monday - Friday food but that included everything (apart from milk and tea obviously) it does included 5 breakfasts, lunches and dinner. Also included is morning & Afternoon snacks. Today is my third day and I can safely say that I dont feel that hungary as your pretty much eating every 2 hours! - Apart from dinner more like 3/4 hours after your arvo snack

9am - Breakfast
11am - Morning Snack
1pm - Lunch
3pm - Arvo Snack
6/7pm - Dinner

Each day is 1500 calories and you know thats what your eating. Your reccommended to drink 2 litres of water as we should be doing anyway and also your allowed 4 cups of tea or coffee a day and the milk has to come out of the 2.5 litres a week that you are allowed. To give you an idea of dinners here are the ones I have for this week

Braised Asian Lamb Shanks with Veg and Rice
Beef Korma with Rice
Seafood Pasta
Chicken Roast Dinner

But I can't remember the fifth one! .. but its all tasty and yummy food!! But why is it when summer is here?..

Summer is here! it's time to diet - well I am anyway! If you are what are you doing? Let us know and share some secrets comment below or email me @ memoirsofagayguy@yahoo.com.au!!!








lifestyle 1126053779969024105

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta