gayguymemoirs
Loading...

So alive I don't know what to do with it!



Some of you may know but it's my 22nd birthday tomorrow woooooo woooooo!! excited - MUCH. OK so it's my first birthday in Australia which means on the 6th May I have been here a year to!! wow to quick.

I had an amazing 9 months then all went tit's up but I'm back! and better than before muhahahahahaha!!... only kidding. I'm so excited for tomorrow I'm off to Bondi with a new friend Miss J for lunch on Bondi and helping her find a place to live! then the festivities begin on Saturday...

I had another uplifting day today, I was listening to Wynter Gordan's "Til Death" and it made me smile and I have images of me dancing on the tables Saturday lol... to funny! It's time the old me came back, so I'm getting my hair did on Thursday, brand new style and brand new colour, I will post to see what you guys think :) also getting a massage and spoilt by my Mr to!

Still waiting to hear about my Permanent Residency - just waiting on my Police Check and Medical results to send and then I should be PR by end of May beginning of June :)

Just something that made me laugh today to, David Hasselhoff a.k.a The Hoff lol... he started following me on Twitter... hmmmmmmm I'll leave that with you

Hope your all having a fab week :)

My Birthday 2826706761035736573

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta