gayguymemoirs
Loading...

New Year, New Me - The Start

So as explained to you I would start my New Year, New Me regime as of yesterday and upload my food and excercise diary every Monday with a pic of me side and front (Sunday 8th January) as I got back from my holiday (post about that this evening)

So below is that start to my New Year, New Me regime with pictures, food and excerise diary... Comments welcome with what I could be doing wrong and if you have any ideas.
Day 1 - Sunday 8th January 2012

Food
Breakfast - Sachet of Honey flavored Porridge

Lunch - Ham, Cheese, Tomato and salad toastie

Dinner - Salmon with Rosemary (picked from the garden) and Garlic (chopped) wrapped in a prosciutto parcel (3 thin slices) then cooked in the oven for 20 minutes served with Asparagus, Carrots and tomato and herb Risotto

Drinks through out the day other than water - Can of Diet Coke and a Can of Solo
Excercise

15 minutes doing a weight loss programme on the bike

10 minutes weight loss programme on the stepper

5 abdominal workouts each workout attacked a different part of the abdominal area- 10 a set 3 times - total of 150 ab crunches - 20 minutes workout


weightloss 1172364143649248787

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta