gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Happy New Year... Happy New Me

Well well well 2011 went to quickly for me! Don't know about you but it went way to quick!!

2012 is my year mind you and I would love for you to follow me on my journey... New diet regime, new body and new mind set - its time I started and carried on.

We all want it and we all think we haven't got the time... well this is where my new journey comes in

I want to show you all it is easy to lose weight, tone up and cook fresh and healthy food! As of January 8th 2012 ( starting this now as got back of holiday ) I will be starting and creating a new way of life for me... I will take a photo every monday of me topless with face on view and side view. With this comes a weekly time table showing you what I ate and what I done for exercise...

This way you can follow it with me (a week behind obviously) or you can tell me what I am doing wrong and where I can make changes.

I will include the dinners I ate and the ingredients and recipes to cook them!

I am no fitness guru but this is a normal diet for normal people like you and I - affordable, convenient and easy way of living and I want you to join me.. All your comments are welcome...

So in summary every Monday I will :-

1 - have two pictures of me topless both face on and side view

2 - My food diary from the previous Week

3 - ingredients of the dinners and it's recipes so you can try them or follow my regime.

So until Monday for my first pics although not a hunk.... YET ;) lol... Have a fab rest of the weekend :D

weightloss 8987571699084909725

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta