gayguymemoirs
Loading...

My Place & Yours Week 2

For those who have just starting reading I found My Place and Yours (MPAY) through a Blog called Hello Owl. To see my first one and explanations Click Here. This week its about Tea Towels


As you can see its a gorgeous, vintage exclusive one off Tea Towel from Harrods pfffft as if! We are originally from the UK and this was a gift from my partners brother. They both buy each other these jokey present for birthdays and Christmas' which to be honest brought a little laughter to our first Christmas away from home. It was a UK themed box and there was the tea towel, a Union Jack flag duck, a knitted Union Jack flag miniature hot water bottle cover and a box of fake snow! A cute towel with a cute little story accompanying it :) We also do use this as a towel so it does it purpose as well as hold memories thanks Mr R and Mrs A for it :)

Let's see YOUR tea towels. To join in Click Here

Please sign the Guest Book Click Here :)

My Place or Yours 7307371124487015381

Post a Comment

  1. haha well... I read your comment on my last post so I went and read your blog and saw it so thought ... no better time than the present lol :) looking forward to next weeks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to the the winner for best tea towel out the lot!
    *Note to self* Buy more interesting tea towels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole idea of this gift when you're far away from home!
    Love your blog too. Have you tried Burnt Orange or Gunners Barracks Tea Room yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta