gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Point and Shoot

I came across Fat Mum Slim blog today and she does a weekly interaction called Point and Shoot. I am fairly new to the blogging world so getting involved enables me to network with other bloggers :) . Been doing my personal blog now since February 3rd 2011. Not even 2 months old cue the audience - awwwww.

So below is he Point & Shoot for this week and look forward to next weeks to :)

Shark Dive Experience, Ocean World, Manly - Saturday 26th March

So on the Saturday my boyfriend decided to use the voucher my mum had brought to dive with sharks, yes readers you read that right! Sharks! He is always been a water baby!! I Think he must have been a fish in a past life. I was more scared than he was haha!! lol After he had finished, I waited for him to come out and got a phone call and an unplanned night out it was. On the way home for dinner I got my camera out as I learnt how to do slow shutter speed and the sea was rough so looked for where the water was running and created a water fountain effect so below is another picture I took on the beach where I live :)

When I think about it, it makes me chuckle that this is my weekend, coming from the UK and I would never be doing this lol!

Fairlight Beach, Fairlight - Saturday 26th March
Please Sign the Guest Book Here :)
Point and Shoot 5258367521587333605

Post a Comment

  1. Geez thats a hell of a first photo for point and shoot. I cringed a little. At the shark of course not you!
    Nice to meet you, welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pffft that isnt me in the photo, thats my boyfriend! no WAY would I get it there... nuh ah! no money would get me in there!! Hi Michelle and thanks :) nice to meet you to xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta