gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Single Review - Ruby Rose & Gary Go - Guilty Pleasure


You all know my love for music - especially music which I can shake my booTAY to...

Now I am a fan of Ruby's music she is always so energetic! I saw her on tour with Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and I also saw her at Future Music Festival in Sydney 2012. For a small girl she is packed with oomf! Not only is her stage presence fun I think her music also represents her fun too! Guilty Pleasure is available NOW on iTunes and admittedly I am a little slow here but I am in WA so please forgive me ;)

This song is one of those songs you could be out in a bar, sitting on a seat chatting away to your friends and then you hear the intro - immediately your eyes open wide and you grab your friends arm and they be like "what"... you are simply waiting for the bit that makes you go from "I think its Guilty Pleasure" to "It IS Guilty Pleasure, omg I love this song" and off you go with your friend on the dance floor and singing the words as loud as possible - hey right now you could be partying on your own and still feel like your having the best time ever. The beat is fun and the mixture of male and female vocals I think add's to this record and then the beat drops and the melody kicks in... your hand's are up in the air, you're biting your bottom lip, your eyes closed and your head is back... the vocals and beat then drop back in and your in ecstasy and you cant stop dancing!

The ending is not how I thought it would be - however at the end of the song you wont have the awkward moment where the next song starts and you need to walk away - you can just glide to the bar ready for the next drink and a cool down after dancing what your mumma gave ya!!

Guilty Pleasure .... Whats yours??

Check out Ruby and her realness on twitter HERE
Download the song on iTunes HERE
reviews 837501645213014946

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta