gayguymemoirs
Loading...

What does handwriting say about someone...

A cute writing exercise thanks to Miss G and her blog.

The reason for the tattoo is to show you I have my favourite quote on me :). Anyone can get involved. All you have to do is write the following:


Name + Blog Name
Blog URL
A Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Your favourite quote
Your favourite song
Your favourite artist/band
Anything you want
+ tag a few people (I tagged Genevieve & Michelle)

I would also (like Genevieve) like to ask if anyone who studies hand writing please contact me and let me know what mine says about me :)
quotes 559200424816291877

Post a Comment

  1. Awesome! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your writing, I want to make it into a font >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! Thanks love this!!... How cool would it be to make handwriting into a font though!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta