gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Signals, signs and "The Spark"

Me and a friend watched a fab film this evening and some of the conversations made me realise a few, ok that's a fat lie, a lot of my friends end up telling me "omg s/he is into me" and when I question how they know I get told all this load of bull crap (which i'm sure if your true to yourself you know it is to)


Now i'm sure we all have done that and read into signals from him or her. I even read blogs with peoples - sorry to say guys - FAILED attempts in reading signals from guys or girls - especially those picky types who still moan they can't find him or her. My friends and family will tell you I tell it straight if you ask me "Does my bum look big in this" or "Doe's this outfit look good" I will say yes if it does or no if it doesn't so if I feel when a friend is telling me the below I will be honest (and I have done)
"Ok so he is soo into me, he told me after our first date it was good to meet me and that he wanted to call me"
Ok, fair enough very legit but surely when s/he says "Good to meet you" at the end of the date this = a bad sign! It's good to meet you at the beginning of a date not the end. I bet you sat there looking at the phone hoping he would call you. Maybe it is true, maybe s/he will call you because s/he wants to. Maybe if s/he wants to date you s/he will call you?

Some people date, read signals, hope for the best and then get smacked in the face. Who ever invented "The Spark" was a genius, "The Spark" doesn't exist, it never did nor will it. "The Spark" is what people use in order for you to latch onto it, hope that there is "A Spark". I tell you what if I based getting a relationship on "The Spark" all my friends would be my boyfriends/girlfriends.

The moral of the story is to not wait and hope s/he calls you, why don't you call them? why don't you put yourself out of the misery of being rejected or make yourself feel happy when s/he says "Yeah let's meet up" Why don't you stop reading "Signals" and read the person instead, because I can pretty much guarantee that the person who you fall for won't be who you think it is - this is based of experience and friends not chatting absolute rubbish lol

Just Saying.....

Relationship 7184923943016332248

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta