gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Helllloooooo

Ello Ello...

Its has been a week since I last posted how very bad!! you would of thought with all this time off I would write everyday. To be honest I haven't had anything blog worthy to write to didn't want to bore you by reading something completely unnecessary.

I just wanted to have a little blog moan I think, possibly maybe, with all this Visa Waiting stuff, and not working etc which is REALLY getting to me and then getting some abuse from an OAP dear o dear you would think better of someone old wouldn't you... you should have seen it though... HILARIOUS. Those 3 day storm has passed, the sun is out and there is blue skies which cheered me up :)

I'm excited for Christmas in July as going away with a group of friends to Brigadoon Cottages about hour and half from Melbourne's Check Them Out Here. Our friends own the premises and its basically got 1 big house where they live and then there is like 5 other smaller cottages you rent out on acres of land!! Cute and Super excited! :)

It's not long before I go home to visit my friends and family and more importantly I got my Sisters wedding and also my best friend has moved her wedding forward so I can be there!! yes I cried when she told me!! haha This is going to be super-duper fun... can't believe i said super-duper... errrrr... I also get a second birthday, like the queen ;) in fact I am a queen hahaha... a HUGE group of us are going out which will be awesome, just goes to show I may only have met a few friends here and some complete dicks more so than nice people, but it isn't me and I am a nice person wooop!!

Anyway I'm about to go off for a nice walk and chill with GaGa's new album, the water and views to die for :)

Peace


holidays 1834594617508351124

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta