gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Bordom is now setting in... Oh yes it is

I have now been of work for almost 3 months and now I'm starting to get a little bored. I don't do much but I do actually do things when the weather tells me I can. I have started getting fitter. I've been running and I do a weekly Hip-Hop Dance class with my girl Miss A which is rather amusing especially when I decide to dribble *rolls eyes*.

When the weekend is here it's like its the the weekend for me still. I get to catch up with my friends that work or live in the city and spend quality time with my boyfriend Ian who recently got a job and now manages on of the buildings and the shopping centre its on in the city so well done you!! The best news I got so far this week is IM GOING TO SEE ELTON JOHN oh yes!!... up in the Hunter Valley Winery's in December. That is going to be Epic.. last time I had tickets to see someone as big as this he died.. so I hope Elton doesn't let me down!

Other than that its the norm for me at the moment. Looking forward to next week when its the Manly Wine festival. 11:30am - 5pm both saturday and sunday and ALL wines $5, bands and lots of food stalls its AWESOME if you haven't been GO...

I have been a bit busier this week as I set up my new entertainment blog CelebJuice which is up and running now for 2 days and already getting out there. I have set this up as I am going through the process of getting an internship with one of the citys and worlds magazines :) so fingers crossed this comes about - if not I won't give up :)

I just want to shout out to a few loyal readers Stephen, Abi, George, Jack, Ashleigh, Applepi3 and Ann-Marie - without your comments and e-mails I wont keep going and your lovely comments make me smile :) there is alot of readers that read my blog now but I don't know your names... email me, tweet me or comment on my posts and I will reply, honestly I don't bite.... Hard haha... Speak to you all soon I hope

Lots of Love


me 9052199359606388943

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta