gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Mum's here!

Mummy is here!!... :)

She landed on Thursday @ 6:52 am and spent the day with her - still a little ill from the previous two days where I may did sound like I was going through pubity again... or was I hmmmm probably knowing me!! She surprised me by arranging a Chauffeur driven Mercedes to pick me up, this wasn't a surprise for me this was a treat for her rolls eyes.


After a really nice catching up style 45 minute drive back to my place we sat down and had a cuppa and carried on our catch up! Something I forget to mention was Mum arrived with no suitcase as it got left at Hong Kong! Needless to say after a 33 hour flight this was not the best news! This got delivered on Friday tho so all is good !! In her suitcase was a load of stuff I miss from the UK... so she decided to hide it around the house without telling me and I found bits n pieces every known and then!! ha



We spent today going down to the south east coast for Ian's Tough Bloke Challenge - the short of it is he had to run 9km and every 0.5k he had to do obstacles like monkey bars, dragging his arse through a pipe half filled with water and dragging himself through mud and above him was barbed wire!! sounds fun aye.... NOT!



weekends 3605373450720490191

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta