gayguymemoirs
Loading...

SUPRIIIISSSSEEEEEEE!!!

Today is my partners 31st Birthday and the weekend saw his surprise party I had organised 4 weeks prior....

I wont write to much text and the pics really speak for them selves but I wana thank everyone who came because not only did you all come you all kept it a secret and to the 5 lads who took him to Rugby during the day to get him out the house i'm all glad you had a FAB time!... I also wana thank Libby for coming with me in the car to get the decs from Narabeen :) Party Supplies Online - awesome shop they think of everything!!! so without further ado check out some of the pics below :)

I can safely say no one was laughing at us.. only with us ;)... an amazing time for Ians birthday!.. thanks to those who came !!! was a hilarious evening :)















Just a few pics!! Happy Birthday IAN!!! :) xoxo

weekends 6014449296037788132

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta