gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Sapore Della Vigna Coupon Review...

So here it is guys ... my first Official food & coupon review! Like I said I can't post ALL of the content but I will post a preview of the content and you can read on at the website.

In Summary – Don’t expect fine dining for $39. The deal has complete value for money, you can choose any of the pasta dishes, you get a choice of a bottle of red or white wine and the atmosphere is really good. I would say get there for around 7/7:30pm for when it gets busier. The service is friendly and the food is very good! but most of all Sapore Della Vigna isn’t pretending to be anything it isn’t – it’s doing what it does best – being Italian. Perfectly located with a 5 minute walk from Peterhsam train station, roughly 15-20 minutes from Circular Quay.

Click Here to see the deal and read some of the review @ Food Morning! - Follow on Twitter
Click Here to read to full Review @ Grouped - Follow on Twitter
reviews 5507935205043112550

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta