gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Grouped.com.au & Memoirs of a Gay Guy join forces!

The reader's who have read my blogs posts previously will know that I have reviewed restaurant's & bars just for my own blog and to show others, I have only ever done one Official review which was for Grandma's Bar.

I couple of months back www.grouped.com.au got in contact regarding my blog and to see if I was interested in a new venture they were doing - naturally I said yes and waited to hear back. I hadn't heard back for a while and they got in contact today. If you don't know what Grouped is basically all the coupon websites i.e cudo, spreets and Jump On It etc use Grouped.com.au and put them all on one site, so its a one stop shop a HUGE amount of deals/coupons for restaurants, things to do, health or things to buy... One thing I will say is I will be honest, genuine and tell it how you would want to hear it - Grouped.com.au pride themselves in being a site that lets buyers know EXACTLY what they are getting - grouped.com.au do not receives incentives for doing the reviews nor do they have any conflict of interest with the deal sites.

Read More Here re Grouped Approved

I will then be given the deals 2-3 days before the deal goes live, write a review and I will post it on my blog, grouped.com.au's blog and then the site that has the deal! That simple - for example if Cudo had the deal my review will go on the Cudo site with the deal when it goes live and Grouped will put it on their blog also. :)

I am super excited for this next step in my blogging world :) please feel free if you have any questions, comments or experiences with the same stuff I review.. Keep your eyes peeled... one coming very soon :)

Sydney 5318975892821480205

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta