gayguymemoirs
Loading...

What A Week!!!

I have had an amazing social week with mu aussie friends! has been a fab week!

So Tuesday saw me and 5 other people at out weekly pub quiz!! its nice catch up plus also breaks the week up. This week there was a Magician who is practising for the "X Factor" in the magician world - his trick was AWESOME! basically 8 people picked 8 cards and he found them all different way. One was I had to sign my name on his card, the back was blue but then he got a blank card with a red back, got some guy to sign his name on the back of the red and then put that at the top of the pack, he squeezed the card and the only card left was the card i signed + the signed red blank card!! it was awesome! Needless to say I kept the card a as a luck charm!!!


Wednesday I had one of my closes friends I have made here, Ann-Marie, round for there evening and I made her homemade mash with mixed herbs, chicken in a honey and mustard sauce with heaps of veg - then the lovely girl turned round and said it looks like a pile of sick - which to be fair chicken and veg in a sauce did look like sick - never the less it tasted good - even if I do say so myself!

Thursday night - well - Miss Libby wanted to go for an impromtu drink after she has finished work so I met her and we went to this really cool bar called The Greenwood Hotel - I have never been to North Sydney before so it was nice to do something different - with me not working I could really only do one drink so she was cool with that. HOWEVER - one drink does not stay to one drink - Her boyfriend who is also called Iain met us and would not stop buying me drinks which obviously makes me feel uncomfortable as hate not being able to buy back - BUT as they kept saying, we know your situation, your our friend! which is true friends do that for each other but I had only known these guys for like 2 seconds but it shows there is nice people out there! Long story short - Libby lost her show, we brought 2 McDonalds family boxes, got in at 11 smashed, ate my food and passed out on the sofa!! Friday I. Felt. YUK!

Friday saw a chilled night we had a mate round and we got take out from WokBar in Manly - which if you haven't eaten its fairly decent priced and tastes amazing.

Saturday saw yet again another messy night! We invited round a couple of our new friends - Rach n Jo - and was chatting chilling with wine etc! before we new it we had drunk 6 bottles of wine. We run out and was like... DAMN what do we do.. so out came the smirnoff and the tequila! it was messy! dancing around Ian n Jo were strumming on the Guitar was just a nice chilled evening :) and another guy John joined us later in the evening!

Which brings us to today ! Sunday !! This arvo I went for a walk with my friend Sarah from Freshwater Beach to Curl Curl Beach and it was LUSH!! I took some pics but my battery had died, below is some pics of what I did get.






Also our friend Alistar has gone away on business and his girlfriend Summer (who you would have seen on previous post for her birthday) is on her own so we are cooking her, Libby n Iain some dinner and going to chill with a couple bottles of wine - AGAIN to ease us into the working week!

This week has been awesome!! good friends and some last minute fun!! Things are looking up!! I will be getting a case officer once my Australian Police Check is back - which is around 2 weeks! - so hopefully be Permanent Resident in around 4 weeks!! wooop!! Being positive certainly turns things around :)



fun 7644660944107984461

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta