gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Film Review - I don't know how she does it!!


Check out my non spoiler post!

I was one of a few across Sydney who got to see the premiere of I don't know how she does it... And I still am not sure how she does it! It's a fabulous film that isn't like normal romcoms... It's not about knowing someone falls in love or thinking something's going to happen and generally it does in romcoms...

In fact it's about a normal working mum, in a normal relationship with normal problems.... Not about supper mum with super powers! I love this film because it is so real and there is no stupid ideas!! I found myself comparing characters to real people who I have come across in my life so it's a little related humor!

So if you want to watch a light hearted comedy that actually makes you giggle this is definitely a film to do it to! Take your girlfriends or partner an go have a good time and realize that your actually living a normal life!

Check it out... In cinemas Australia-Wide Thursday 3rd November!!

reviews 534417031380830541

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta