gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Artify Me + Launch Competition

I have been joining in with a couple of other bloggers meme's like PUSH, MPAY and Point & Shoot. I decided it was time for me to make my own meme - and with this comes a competition. The lovely people at Little Paper Lane have been fabulous and donated one of the original Notepads. 






Priced at $29.95 this fabulous little pad will assist blogger alike no matter if its lifestyle, fashion or food this i'm sure will help you jot down ideas/drawings for future posts!!


Artify Me - pretty much it is what it is, every two weeks I will give you an object to take a picture of and you have to do something with a twist!.... so for example, if I say take a picture of a leaf - you can take the picture and edit it, put something with the leaf just something to fancy it up abit.


This theme is ... Paper ... I will announce a winner and I will put your picture picture and link to your blog :) with that the winner will be notified by e-mail so I can get shipping details from you. Once I receive shipping details I will forward onto Little Paper Lane and you will be cc'd in. So what are you waiting for? add your entry below!! :)


Don't have a blog to be able to add a link!? never fear!! Email your entry to memoirsofagayguy@yahoo.com.au and I will post a link for you :)


Once you have entered then do the following:


1. Follow me on Twitter
2. Share this on your Twitter and/or Facebook with the buttons below
3. Comment on this post saying you have done so!


Good Luck and get Artifying!!!!!


competition 7983077278063630230

Post a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! simple but affective!!... :) Don't forget to share the links and follow me on twitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared on Twitter and Facebook! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta