gayguymemoirs
Loading...

I have been a busy bee...

This week has been manic! and I haven't stopped. Ok so I did waste a couple of days trying to get my gaga CD signed lol.. which I did so all good. Other than that I have been none stop all week.

I had another restaurant/coupon review for Food Morning & Grouped which I did on Friday. Review to be posted shortly but... what I can say was the deal - Amazingly good food and fabulous value!! you will LOVE IT!

I also had a 2 hour chat with one of Sydney's biggest Publications group "Oceanic Media Publication" who run Hollywood Treatment and OMG! News and have given me the chance to write some articles/features for their site. I am heaps happy about this! I have no experience in the journalism/writing world - apart from my blog - and this is something that I hope will become something bigger in the future. I already submitted one piece, which after some tweaking, has now gone live!! Which makes me so proud... cheesy I know lol... more to come from this over the next week! ;)

Another fabulous announcement is from Sunday 17th July 2011 I am running a new MeMe which I want you to get involved in, get your friend involved in and get your friends friends involved in! and with the launch of a new monthly meme means COMPETITIONNNNN..... the lovely guys at Little Paper Lane have donated a cute little package which will be announced tomorrow in celebration ... so keep ya eyes peeled!!

Is exciting times for the blog and the readers :)... Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the competition announcement :)

xoxo

weekends 6419083405684814791

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta