gayguymemoirs
Loading...

We should be looking after our skin!!

So today saw a UV bus in Manly. You could go in and they take a uv picture of your face to show just how good OR bad your skin has been damaged! Now I'm an advocate of looking after yourself and your skin however I need to practice what I preach! I am the guy you see who lives next door and burns! I'm the guy who doesn't apply sun screen to his face in the mornings when I go to work! I should have the attitude of any sun exposure is bad exposure but I don't, or shall I say didn't until now ....

Below is two very different pictures! One is of my perfect beautiful face with perfect eye lashes - yeah ok as if - and below that one is the skin spots that reveal my skin damages! Now even tho it looks bad, which it is, apparently my skin is 27% better than other people in my age group! I was shocked and horrified to see this! But check it out for yourself!




So as you can see looks like my skin (and lips) are in pretty bad condition!... If you want to check yours out below is the area and dates of the UV Bus Tour :)

Newcastle - Civic Park, Thursday October 27th
Port Macquarie - Town Green, Saturday October 29th
Coffs Harbour - Harbour Drive, Tuesday November 1st
Byron Bay - Apex Park & Main Beach Car Park, Thursday November 3rd
Noosa - Noosa Lions Head Park, Saturday November 5th
Surfers Paradise - Robina Town Centre, Sunday November 6th
Brisbane - Reddacliff Place, Monday November 7th
Tamworth - Kable Ave (b/w White & Fitzroy Sts), Thursday November 11th
Dubbo  - Vicoria Park Action Sport Precinct, Saturday November 12th
Orange - Summer Centre, Summer Street, Sunday November 13th
Wagga Wagga - Sturt Mall Car Park, Wednesday November 16th
Albury - QEII Square Dean Street, Saturday November 19th
Bendigo - Hargreaves Mall, Monday November 21st
Ballarat - Stockland Wendouree, Thursday November 24th
Geelong - Steampacket Gardens, Sunday November 27th
Melbourne - Federation Square, Tuesday November 29th

Get down there and check out your face - you will be surprised! Although you can't fix it now, you can help make your % increase with age!

Remember to protect your skin! I will from now on!!


skin 8829796304227518439

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta