gayguymemoirs
Loading...

UPDATED - Coup-cons!


****UPDATED**** ****UPDATED****

OzThong are a TOTAL waste of time!!... as if im going to use your pxy 50% off code!! .... its outrageous!!! Don't do a deal TWICE if you cant handle it... this wasnt the first time they did this deal this was the SECOND time!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th October

Dear OzThongs Customers:

OzThongs is writing to all of our customers directly to inform them that
the voucher coupons purchased for use at OzThongs websites are no longer
valid and cancelled.

We understand that some of our customers have been waiting a long time for
their Havaianas and we truly apologize for this delay.

OzThongs is also very sorry for the lack of communication over the past 2
months as we were not prepared for the incredible amount of customer
inquires.

OzThongs has taken the appropriate steps to allow each and every customer
that ordered from us the opportunity to still get thongs NOW.

All you have to do is visit http://www.ozthongs.com.au

Everything at our website is in stock and ready to ship! You can purchase
ANYTHING on our website and you will receive a 50% discount, simply enter
the discount code: ------


We believe this will actually be a better deal as you will have a
selection of up to 1500 different models, sizes, colors, brands.

We carry Havaianas, Crocs, Teva, Reef, Cobian and many more...

We will also have another 30,000 pairs showing up over the course of 3
weeks and we will be ordering another 50-100,000 pairs throughout the rest
of spring and summer. (we will update everyone via email as new stock
arrives)

(OzThongs has never had a supply issue with Havaianas)

We understand when you purchased this deal you simply wanted a good deal
and fast shipping of the thongs, we can guarantee you that within 24 hours
of your order being placed on www.ozthongs.com.au we will be sending the
order to ship. Usually our customers receive their orders 1-4 days later.

If you wish to get a refund for your cancelled OzThongs deal you must
contact the company you purchased it from directly and you will be
refunded quick and easily to your credit card. OzThongs did not charge you
so we are unable to refund your money.

Again, we look forward to your re-order at http://www.ozthongs.com.au and
shipping out your thongs within 24 hours..

thank you,

OzThongs

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th October

Still no phone call or e-mail back from them, another one of my friends OG has also received the exact same email and his girlfirend SJ hasnt had any feedback at all. They think they couldn't deal with it all and have gone bust!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th October

So in August of 2011 I brought a coupon via Living Social, never had a problem with them they are always good quality deals that always go through, It was for "2 pairs of Havianas for $29 inc Delivery" - BONUS i thoughts, comes in good timing for summer and my newly fitted skinny jeans I know fit into YAY!... little. did. i. know.

August 30th 2011 I put my order in and I have been checking it since, pending, pending, PENDING!!! everytime I bleeding check it it says bloody PENDING!!... I just receive an e-mail today! 1 and half months on to be told

"Your coupon is either invalid or has been used, please email us at .... or call on 07 3102 3302"

no worries I thought, I will just call them. You ring a number to talk right? lol not in this case, you ring to leave a message there is no other choice. I then wrote the following email after finding out that 2 of my friend who brought the same deal have been told the same.

"Hi,

Firstly I think having a contact number to only leave a voicemail is appalling and secondly I put my order through on the oz thong website on 30th August 2010, to only now, nearly 2 months on be told the code is invalid or been used. This is not the case at all!..

I would appreciate for somebody to call me back and not reply via e-mail to explain exactly why it’s not gone through. It’s funny because 2 of my friends who also brought the deal have had the same problem… coincidence hey?

Please can some call me at their next earliest convenience"

I also did some research on twitter to see PLENTY of other people monaing and complaining to ozthongs via twitter! I would be interested in seeing what there responce is. Other people on twitter have been complaining about it, saying there emails have not been replyed to in 8 weeks, calls are coming back. Money making scam or could there possibly be an explanation to this?

I will keep you guys updated!... I have never had a bad coupon ever... but this is takes the P.I. Double S



Life 9087670712992415975

Post a Comment

  1. I have had a similar problem with namenecklace.com.au. I purchased a voucher through cudo - been waiting over a month to receive it when they have stated 2-3 weeks delivery time, and when I try to call the company it is always busy! Really annoying.

    http://meetingmilena.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milena, I also bought the Name Neckalce Voucher....on the 16/09/2011. I am still awaiting my neckalces. I have tried numerous times to contact the company. I called thru on the 8/11/2011 and was told it would be no more than 2 weeks. Upon calling back, the phone was engaged for more than two hours, once i got through i was told by a message service to leave a message or send an email. I left a voice mail, and also wrote an email, both of which were never replied to. I tried calling again yesterday the 28/11/2011, only to find that the "voice mail box" was full.
    They have now taken their contact details off their website as well.
    I ordered these goods with the intention of being able to give them to my daughters for their birthday's in November & early December, seeing as i ordered them in early September, but now it seems i may not even be able to give them to her for Xmas. SCAM SCAM SCAM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta