gayguymemoirs
Loading...

After 10 years they are back on stage...

You must know who I am on about?

These area a guilty pleasure of mine! when I was younger I saw then in concert... what 3 times? at least! I loved them... and if the truth be told me and my youngest sister use to pretent to be them and make dance routines in our bedrooms... hahahahaha ahhhhh oh well!... there we go if only you could see my face right now but hey!... not going to lie I am a little excited to see what the situation is with the live Tour and if it comes to Australia I WILL go... so it would be good to see you STEPS comes to Australia lol!! :)

After 10 years of no performance below is 2 live songs the famous "Tragedy" and also "Deeper Shade of Blue" Check it out... ahhhh the memories!!!!






music 6912483441693870967

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta