gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Evening my fellow readers :)...

its 00:10 on Thursday Morning here in Sydney and I have been thinking whilst trying to sleep like we all do.

Stuff has happened over the last few weeks and I have found out things that are things people don't want or need to go through. Some of which are important some of which no-one has any time for. My mum had an operation a few weeks ago to help remove scare tissue, from a previous operation, from her bowel. A very close family friend who use to get me and my step bro and sis' ready for school in the morning and is basically a member of the family has been caught really really ill and someone else me and my partner know is extremely ill. Also some one so close to me also was in quite a lot of pain, went to the doctors and we thought for 24 hours or so they might have had a collapsed lung, me being the awesomely loyal friend, stayed on the sofa and couldn't sleep all night has was checking on them, its ok tho they got the all clear!!

With the above being a massive stress cloud over me what with the added being away from family and friends from home over the christmas period, I have found it hard to not break down in tears. With some good friends around me (you know who you are) I have had time to unload and save myself from hitting the point where I do break down.

When things like the above happen, you act irrationally, irresponsibly and stupidly and have said a thing or two when i found out all the above (which I might add 90% of I found out within 2 weeks) that had offended a few people. This is not usually my sort of behaviour and I apologised and for those who wanted to know found out about my situation. If the truth be told I feel sick!! I feel sick to my stomach at being away when things are happening, not being able to be there at hospital with my mum, not being able to give the two people who are ill a hug and to be there for them - but I wish on no-one when one is such a distance from it all and all I can do is write letters/emails to them and contact like that all I can do is pray and hope....

Pray that there is someone or something out there that will help and that the world may not be such a horrible place. With this it has made me realise that in a blink of an eye, the time it take to put one foot in front of the other, to sneeze, cough or stand up your life can be turned upside down.

Life is to short to worry about small petty things that no one cares for, life is to short to fall out with people and hold grudges, life is to short to be unhappy and woe on the negatives in it, life is to short to care for people who don't care for you... life is to short to not to live it!!!!

What should we do? break barriers, be happy, listen to your heart, head, family and close friends. Make your own decisions!! Do things that make your heart pulsate, do things your friends thought you would never do, do things you thought you would never do but most importantly do things out side of your comfort zone only then will you life truly begin!

I spend to much time worrying about what I don't have and not looking at what I do have. I have a house home, I have food on the table, a loving boyfriend, a loving family and a handful of good friends! That is all I need to be happy without the above I have nothing - but at the moment I have it all!!!

It's time to stop searching for things I don't need and forget about the negatives in my life and find where my comfort zone ends...

....Life beings at the end of your comfort zone....


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta