gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Luciana's New song "Jump"

Ok well I don't know if Australia has heard of her like the UK have. The "Yeah Yeah" & "I'm Still Hot" singer has released a new song with the Cube Boy's called "Jump".

This song is catchy and got a cool beat to you. I imagine dancing on a beach with some friends and having a laugh to this song, its deffo a feel good song! Now I am a fan of Luciana and was lucky enough to meet her and watch her at the IVY

I would LOVE to get and interview with Luciana (be it video or twitter) so if your on twitter lets get #lucianaongayguymemoirs trending so we can get her on here!!!

Below is the video for jump!! Check it out!!! ME GUSTA GUSTA!!!!

music 5079700762080302497

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta