gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Check out Jodie Marsh & Kirk Norcross in a very hot campaign


I am currently toning up, building muscle and bulking out bait since I lost some weight and hit my ideal weight. So Naturally, being English, and having met Jodie Marsh I have been following her body building life before it went public.

She since has risen in the body building world and become a form of a body building icon. Showing you that with sheer determination, mind and courage you can change your body! With the launch of JSTJODIE below is a very hot video of Jodie & former TOWIE start Kirk Norcross in a behind the scene's video of the photo shoot...

My computer started steaming up... pwooorrrrrr and that to both of them haha!!! check it out below




weightloss 9029024104786758484
Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta