gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Another day another dollar!

my o my what a day!... as much as i "love" my job you would think on a not so nice 40 degree day you would walk into the office out of the lift and into a nice cooooooool office... of course you wouldn't why wouldn't you, I mean your in Australia right... cue sweating man!!... I walk out the left into a stale hot aired office with my water and fall, yes i said FALL over in front of the two receptionists, my water goes everywhere on their desk, on my right sleeve and there I am laying on the floor wishin the ground would open up and swallow me hole... so I just laughed and thankfully so did the receptionist (even the one that go water on her).. so I deal with it and brush myself off and start again haha!... it was just to hot to work in the office today..... but boy was I happy to finish 5:30 packed up and OUT!...

but i should quit complaining, because whilst my office was way to hot... Queensland have got a 620 mile wide, 200mph Cyclone heading there way, tis crazy, have we pissed off mother nature or what... sitting here watching "Leap Year" a chick flick/rom com or wotevs you call them... dont bother wasting your time, as im writing this instead!! booorreeee offf!!!!...

annyyywwwaaayyysssss im off.... got a crap film to watch!!
general 1923630682897224135

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta