gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Valentines day - out dated or over rated?

Valentines day is a scam!!
So valentines day is growing closer - cue 25% surcharge on your food bill!!! It's all about the good times, the laughs, the jokes but no one really talks about the bad times!? No ones says that they don't celebrate valentines day because they've been with their partner to long and its a mission.... pffffftttt I don't mind admitting it, I will spend money on my partner because I want to, not because I want to be part of a money scamming cliché!!... (i wait until the next day where is all 75% off haha) only kidding, jokes aside i just don't do it.... me and my partner always go out, have dinner, do trips... although sometimes he can be a complete tool - cue me shouting SLEEP ON THE F-iNG SOFA!!!

Anyway... the point of this blog is to let people know its ok not to be happy over valentines and not to get caught up in the mad rush to buy this, that and the other! we've all had bad patches, I've had it where I was with this guy, lets call him Bobby Bitch Face for this story ha!...

We were together, I travelled every weekend to Watford to see him, really into this guy, the one day, I get to his to find him with another guy, I mean seriously!!! COME ON... who does that? for 2 reasons 1 - you KNOW im coming, same day same time you tooooooolllll.... and 2 - you have 5 days during the week to do all that you slut!! ha ha!... only kidding just couldn't think of a second reason and thought that sounded good.... **ROLLS EYES** ...

In summary valentines day is huge marketing scam, you think it's a day to show someone you love them, and the shop owners just sit and rub their hands... what's happened to being spontaneous... people know its coming on the 14th February... why not do it in January, March or even May - I prefer to have some spontanality in my relationship, keeps the spark going, keeps to romance and also adds a bit of fun
opinions 1612422795333762318

Post a Comment

  1. agreed every day should be valentines day !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta