gayguymemoirs
Loading...

A Cheap Night out In Sydney is Possible....

Time I added my face around here aye!!

It had been a while that I had a cheap night spending very little $$$ and having a good time! Normally I got out and spend abut $200-$300 for a night out! Some friends of mine where the same, so we decided to go out with the intentions of spending sweet-f-a. We decided to firstly start a Opera Bar (I reviewed this place a little while ago Click Here to read this) This is my fave place to drink in Sydney with friends and views of the iconic Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.


From left to right - Em - Ruth - Gaz - Rach - Me

So we started here and the drinks are not to bad. Em and I where sharing a bottle of bubbly costing us $18.50 each ($37 a bottle). When Rach came we went three ways costing $12 each and Ruth n Gaz were drinking wine (forgive me as I don't know how much these where. Total running cost for me so far after 4 bottles of bubbles is $60. We then decided to move onto a place called the Centurion near George Street - an absolute dive but ALL drinks are $3 this incl Vodka Redbull, Beer and Wine so to be fair VERY decent prices - Running total after two drink in there $66 so far.

We moved on from The Centurion and moved onto a cool little place - and tbh I like it in here - Scare Canary (465 Kent Street) now in here they do $10 ALL DAY EVERY DAY. so Vodka & Monster or a Pitcher of Beer for $10 and then also between 9-10pm they do free champagne for ladies only - however they can get them boys can drink them to. Whilst we were there they also had a competition for $200 to spend in that bar to! so your night would be free if you won lol!! I did have a little dance and get caught to lol

Me Dancing
Now as you can imagine after the following drinks I was having a fab night!! lol
  • 1.5 bottles of bubbles - $60 @ Opera Bar
  • 2 Vodka Redbulls - $6 @ The Centurion
  • 3 Glasses of Bubbles - $0 and two buckets of Vodka Monster - $20 @ Scary Canary
A total cost of the evening was a complete bank breaking ------- $86... after this night we have said we are deffo starting a night at Scary Canary for the $10 Buckets :)
weekends 6222505259052476117

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta