gayguymemoirs
Loading...

A Reader Asks Me....




I get an email on 2nd March 2011. An email I wasn't expecting - an email that made me think

I have customised the email to remove words, names and some aspects (my readers has been made aware of this)

My Reader
Hi, my names is K I have been reading you blog for about 2 weeks when I was forwarded it from a friend. I noticed your friend had met a guy in a bar and all that happened with her. Now I have been with my partner for nearly 6 years but the sex isn't as often as I want, we are happily engaged, just settled down to buy a house before looking into wedding planning. I went out 9 months ago with some girls of mine, had a few drinks and met this guy. I have since met up with him and my feelings for him are growing ever stronger. We have slept with each other on different occasions and he has asked if I want to go on holiday with him. He doesn't know i'm engaged. I still love my fiance and I think I love the guy I met. Im in a predicament and don't know what to do.

Kind Regards

K x

Me
I say this with my opinions and experiences, please remember I'm no relationship guide, just can give you my opinions. I have never cheated on a boyfriend of mine but if there was any doubt in my mind and I was tempted to kiss let alone sleep with someone I would question the relationship I was in. You say you have been with your fiance for 6 years - maybe the sex has died down and the romance is not as romantical anymore!? Could it be that you love the chase, attention and sex that guy 2 is providing you?

I think that you should call it off with guy 2, don't let him know its because you have a fiance, and talk to guy 1. Let him know how you feel and ask him you want things both sexually and romantically i'm not saying he has to come to you wish a rose in his mouth, but take you out for meals? or do stuff spontaneously to keep relationship afloat? Take it from there and see how it goes, but if you love guy 1 then put effort into making it work. Pffft I mean relationships are not easy by any means, mine is hard sometimes due to both of us not 1 person - a relationship is two people making it work. 

Sit, Talk and listen - this is the only advice I can give. Please remember I am a relationship guide this is just how I would deal with it :)
My Readers 4044153904373600593

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta