gayguymemoirs
Loading...

I am so slack! Sack the Slacker

Hey you guys...

Well I have well and truly been soooo poo the last 2 weeks! posting two in two weeks nah-uh not good. Infact I have been a pile of shit! I do apologise and excuse my french kind sir!

I have been well and truly inundated with paperwork for my PR visa, but today saw the last of that as I went to 26 Lee Street to hand in the Visa. I got there about 8:30 to beat the q and I am glad I did. Was then told I had to post it and the only response the guy got was, with a little laughter of course "No way! I have 7 days until my visa expires, give me a ticket and send my on my merry little way as I am not relying on a postal service before easter to get it there" I got my ticket !! as of 29th April I will get a bridging visa which means I no longer have that hold over me of a 457 Sponsorship Visa. Things are looking brighter here with my Events Management Diploma Course starting on 18th July!! :) that will be heaps of fun and will update with you all as I get on route to become Sydney's finest Events/Party Organiser - Don't worry discount rates to MOAGG reader of course.

I want to have a post about homesickness, missing friends, missing family, missing things you enjoy from back home! I really can't do it these eve as i've been up since 7am - I hear ya telling me to stop moaning but when you don't work this becomes really early lol - but I want you to inbox me with any idea's, stories or anything you want to get of your chest and share. Be good to hear your stories.

Also this week a little I will be starting a little MEME that I would LOVE for you the join in so keep peeled for that!!

So whats up with you guys? what have you been up to? I need to get back involved with MPAY Push and also Point & Shoot which I will start again from next week :)

Enough from me this evening and I will post tomorrow :)

Missed you guys!!!

Push 5929338738178204698

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta