gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Can life change overnight?

My life has changed, I mean literally went to bed feeling like I wanted to go home, stressed out with the Permanent Residency, lost paper work and because of reason can't work until my Permanent Residency is through. I felt like I was suffocating

The day the way I felt all changed is May 4th, funnily enough yes that's my birthday. But can life change overnight? I wake up and felt different, can't describe it, but just different. I felt happier, lighter, fresher and ready for what ever the day could bring, maybe it being my birthday kind of helped. as stupid as it sounds got an e-mail reply to a question I asked over a week ago about a ticket for a party, to which I got the reply on my birthday saying I was in luck, not only that I didn't pay full value FAB! I met up with Miss J and she got the first room she looked at as we were house hunting. We then decided to go to Bondi Beach and have a BBQ instead of going for lunch.

Amongst other little things that all help, I just feel generally happy and different. Why is is? What has changed for me to feel like this? Could it be because I am finally back to ones self? Or could it be because I am finally de-stressed. Although I may have a "bad attitude" and also can be very opinionated could this have added to how I felt?

With all these questions going round and round in my head I decided to actually take "responsibility" for things that have happened in the past, although I may not have "started" some of it or at least I don't think I did but I defiantly added fuel to the fire. I was venerable, down and ill and became over sensitive but maybe that why I feel "different" maybe its because I have opened up and grown up a little more and realised in order to succeed I need to take responsibility for myself and ones actions!

To anybody I have pissed of unintentionally and whom haven't spoken up and let me know I'm Sorry and for those I annoyed or irritated to which caused fall outs I'm Sorry.

We only life one life, so how about let's life it to the fullest and have fun with it!!

truth 7798492365039904578

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta