gayguymemoirs
Loading...

It's been to long!!

wow... wow.... wow

it has been to long, way way to long! Since I last blogged I have been heaps busy with the reviews, articles and funnily enough my life!!!

SO if you follow my blog on twitter or facebook you might be aware that I have just been granted my Permanent Residency Visa - actually it was granted on 22nd July 2011 oh yes I will remember that date forever!! In the mean time I have been having talks with Little Paper Lane regarding the recent competition which has now closed and the winner for this competition will be announced within the week :)

Thing's have been get real busy in the food review department as the guys at Grouped have informed me that FoodMorning have enjoyed my reviews that much that they specifically have asked for my for reviews now... how exciting!! I really do enjoy doing the reviews its fun. I get to go and experience places I haven't been to and places I might never think of going! a recent deal review for Thyme Square Cafe in Hornsby will be released sometime this week so will let you know when it comes up! Also doing another review this week in Chatswood which looks AMAZING!!!

I have been busy spending time with my mum, who now has gone home !! we spent a good 3 weeks together and saw an amazing pod of Dolphins from my bedroom window!! but its cool in 6 weeks tomorrow I will be on my way back to blighty to say HIIII and see my best friend get married and also my sister :) woooo what a trip!!

Stay tuned for review from Thyme Square Cafe, competition winner and new Artify Me meme :)

Tony xoxo


me 580582112874857461

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta