gayguymemoirs
Loading...

As another chapters finishes.. a new on starts!

Well hello again my beautiful readers :).... Hope your enjoying this super stunning Monday I have some fantabulous news....

My partner Ian has been offered a promotion, this promotion means big change, big pay rise and big opportunities he can't say no to. He works for a company that have just finished this amazing building in PERTH yes PERTH it's so big its changing Perth's skyline and has been all over the news - its changing history for Perth and the company my partner works for (who own the building) have asked him to manage it... check out this monstrosity below.. it's pretty obvious which one it is!!



My company I work for currently are also happy about this change as they would like me to open their Perth office so it's a win win - VERY exciting times for the both of us... as for Sydney I have had the best 2 years of my life so far and I have met some amazing people... Leaving party is this Sunday as Ian who found out he is going today fly's to Perth on 27th February and I follow suit in the start of April...

To all of my Sydney readers your city is AH-MAZING... and to all of my Perth readers - I will see you in April :)... very VERY exciting time :)

work 4559431605741228106

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta