gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Would you believe....



Well hello my beautiful readers... if you are still with me after all the drama of my blog being thrown up in the air never to be seen again... needless to say I am happy as pig in shit! It's fixed (minus the old URL of memoirsofagayguy.com. it turns out my URL was allowed to be on backorder and someone decided to pay so much for it that there was no way I could afford it back :( so I will be in the process of getting a new one!! I have a lot to say and tell all of you but I am currently at work but I received the e-mail and thought I HAD to post...

Kind was having withdrawal symptoms... it's fab to be back and can't wait to get Dress A Week back up and running, more posts and some fun and games!!...

So good to be back :)
wtf 3225922536608844904
Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta