gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Sydney will always have my heart...

As some of you will know I have been in Sydney for over 2 years. I have had my ups and my downs but most of all had an experience I will never forget.

I have met some amazing people, some dicky people, had an amazing job and a dicky job but I came, I saw and I conquered!!

In the two years I have been here I have realized anything is possible... If you want something that it is there for the taking and if you wish to take it you need to work for it! I have landed one of my best jobs to date, my boss believes in me which helps, I've started up a desk that didn't exist and it's going well - so well infact that they asked me to start their Perth office when I told them I had to move there because of Ian's (my partner) work!

This next few days marks to end of a chapter for Ian and myself but what comes with and end see's a new start! We have got a beautiful home to move into which is amazing! I will upload pics next week once moved in! I get to start a new office and my partner gets to run that brand new huge building in. Perth!!

Sydney really stole my heart it has the nightlife, bars, pubs, restaurants, beaches, trips away all within hour or two of the city.... The people I have met have been awesome and it's made me the person I am today!

Thanks to all my fabulous friends for being there it has been fun... I love u all and I will se you in Perth :)
new chapters 8893221801213109140

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta