gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Geri Halliwell - Half Of Me LIVE (Video)



Pretty sure like every other gay guy on the planet, I love the spice girls! I have been following Geri with interviews, music performances etc (not like actual stalking, just updates ha) and I stumbled across this video of her performing Half of Me Live on the Footy Show.

Compared to her Beresford gig, she looks more comfortable and is really getting into it and there is a point i LOVE at 2:20 when she smiles and just goes for it! Fabulous performance Geri! Can't wait to see the video and whats to come next!

Much love from a UK Fan (now living down under) I will always remember the Wembley Stadium show!! AH-MAZE-ING!

lifestyle 6709331340757060251

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta