gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Leave the poor girl alone....



Today is 4th October 2013 and people are still lashing into Miley Cyrus.

I'm not one to write a post on celebrities like this, not what my blog is for but with all of this nonsense I feel I need to address this matter with my opinions and comparisons. If your looking for a blog that will humiliate, bully and show the twerking video, naked pictures or whatever else you won't find it here! Although I'm pretty sure the world blogging extraordinaire Perez Hilton will *coff* bitch *coff*

First off I need to ask a question, just one question "What is Miley Cyrus actually doing" I mean seriously guys, come one? So she does drugs, so what Rihanna & Justin Bieber publicly post photo's of them smoking weed and doing drugs yet there seem's to be some backlash for Miley. Lady GaGa, Madonna and Rihanna usually end up naked in some form of video or photo - I mean Jesus have you not seen the book GaGa did with Terry Richardson - nuff said! And as for the twerking video - Does nobody else watch Nicki Minaj and Rihanna perform live. I am also pretty sure Madonna, Britney and Xtina totally out did the onstage shocker with Kissing - but no that didn't get as much of the "controversy" title as did Miley's twerking!

Miley is 20 years old nearly 21, she has always been known as Hannah Montana and everybody wants to meet Hannah Montana but sorry to be the bearer of bad news - she isn't Hannah Montana. She has been stuck with, during all her career, this girly, innocent and HM look. Her fans grow up, so does she. She is creating her own identity and/or onstage persona that she wants to be. Had she had hit our radio waves and TV screens from the start how she is now, we wouldn't probably even batter an eye lid, would we?

Besides all of my opinions above - you also need to remember no publicity is bad publicity, if what she is doing is a publicity stunt (which I am not saying it is or isn't) then she has got what she wanted, everyone talking about her. If it isn't a publicity stunt and she is genuinely going a little bit crazy, feels lost or even needs help - then help her, don't bully her, judge her or even criticize her - put your hand out and help!

I honestly think she is going out there, having fun and living life. I know I would in her position! Good Luck to the girl - but like I said if she does need some help, then help - don't criticize. 

Leave the poor girl alone....

lifestyle 462889319797314727

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta