gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Song Review - The Potbelleez ft B.O.B


I am listening to the new song from The Potbelleez - Magic Number ft B.O.B as I write this. The start of the song has the euphoric feeling, makes you smile but I love how quickly it gets straight into, or shall I say how quickly it "dives deeper"

The bass and sound of this song is everything I look for in music - fast, sexy, fun, euphoric and something I can "skank" out to wether out in a club or at a house party. To be honest not so keen on the bit with B.O.B in as much as I thought I would but still it add's character and a different edge/sound on the track. I was lucky enough to interview Johnny Sonic a while back and he exlained that he and the boys just have fun and enjoy doing what they do, which really shows in this song.

I'd love the video to be raw, I can see the boys laughing in the video, in the studio whilst "recording" the song, cuts from live shows and even of them performing this song. This song to me sounds like the tune to their time as "The Potbelleez" 

Boy's this to me up there as one of my fave songs of the year so far! Can't wait to get this on in my car, bass high and volume loud tomorrow morning!!! 

Check it out below!

reviews 6784603184861374580

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta