gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Suit-Skirt & Trainers?

Firstly this isn't a post to offend its just general curiosity.

I am sat here on my way to work on probably the worlds most awkward trains, you know the ones? The ones where you face each other in one long line up and down the train? Yup! Them ones! and I am stalker people watcher, I mean who doesn't love people watching? You have your hotties in suits and even those in glasses - I think that's my new thing men with tidy beards and glasses, then you have those gorgeous women who just obviously get out of bed "flick their hair back and fourth" and boom! Ready for work! You then have the twats who "bowl" around and clearly have attitude - I also put myself in this category, if I don't somebody else writing a blog will.

Then you have the women, which is what this post is about, the women who wear a suit-skirt with trainers! What is this! Somebody please explain! Now I have two explanations I can think of, correct me if wrong! Again this isn't to offend at all and apologize if it does!

Scenario 1:
Lady one starts a job and after a few months creates crush with hunky bearded suit man in glasses. She decides she is going to the gym, signs up and starts paying for a gym membership to which she goes once a fortnight and can't cancel because she is in a 12 month contract. "I know" she thinks to herself if I go in with trainers on my feet, change into flats/heels when I get in, he will think I jog of run in! A.k.a "PowerWalking Suit-Skirt"

Scenario 2:
Lady splits up with an ex-boyfriend and decides its time for a new her! She aspires to be the lady who wakes up and does her hair by flicking her hair! She then dons her "Suit-Skirt" with her beautiful brand new running trainers, grabs a home made muffin (yes she made them) from her "hello kitty" tin and pooooooof! Of she blows power walking out the door!

I am pretty sure , unless you guys think of something else, that these are the reasoning! It is probably because it's more comfy to wear trainers to work than heels, but isn't that why flats were invented? Lol

Anyway happy Thursday!




women 8151897427313114537

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta