gayguymemoirs
Loading...

Time for a change



That's right kiddo's i'm going back to school! This bitch is going back to school. Kids I am the boy your mother warned you about and the guy your dad always wanted! ha - totes kidding!

I've been in the recruitment game now for, ermmmm, 5 nearly 6 years. I have always worked for idiots, that when you leave don't pay out commissions or even your final pay. I have only ever worked for one really good company to which I am still here but I think my personality, jazz hands and glittery path I leave behind when I walk is now trying to escape and recruitment just wont cut it forever. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my work but its just time for a change!

So I have taken the plunge and enrolled in a Part Time Marketing & PR Course :) excited... MUCH! Just imagine me at all the events, meeting people, networking, having fun etc.....

Ok - I know i'm living in a dream world but we all have to start somewhere right? I just want to create a career where my days vary, where i'm around creative outgoing people that I can bounce off of and just work somewhere I enjoy what I am doing too but most of all to have a career, where I can progress, and compete in interviews to eventually, with numbers of experience behind me, work for the worlds biggest players in PR & Marketing. I have just had my appointment booked on October 17th to do an assessment. Because I am from oversee's they have to see if my Literacy and Math is up to "Australian Standard"

This comes as I have decided after having a really bad 2013 that 2014 I'm going to make changes to make my life better, less stressful and still full of fun! I know I have to take a pay cut, start again from scratch - but a girls gotta do what a girl has gotta do! I'm also in the process of ordering my Px90 workout, if you haven't heard of it you should! 90 day body transformation

God, I can picture it now me all buff and toned, in a tailored fitted suit showing of my tight arse at all these events pffffffffffffffttttt....

I'll get there, really I will get there!
me 961243319364636296

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta