gayguymemoirs
Loading...

When cupcakes meet fashion...

So my girl M over at http://spillingmystylesecrets.blogspot.com/ (who I might add has a beaut of a blog) she actually inspired me in regards to designing my own blog. We meet up and chat "blogs" and we help each other out, give each other advice and ideas as to what we can do to make our blogs better, stand out, reach the crowd and most off all make the readers enjoy reading... Here is here guest post - the review will follow soon :) so here is a teaser ;)

 

What a splendid idea cupcakes in beautiful designer packaging; I myself enjoy a fine cupcake but married with the devine decoration - perfection in a box! 

I will be visiting Sparkle Cupcakery in Surry Hills, Sydney with Lady V to sample some of their  delights whilst quaffing bubbly - review to follow.....



I dont know about you guys but they look amazing... When cupcakes meet fashion aye!! whoda funk it !!!

Stay tuned for the Review - visit my girl M site NOW at http://spillingmystylesecrets.blogspot.com/ 
reviews 2663375767402482936

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog :) leave a comment below :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Insta